Join us on December 3rd for a night of raising money for the Food Bank for the Heartland and virtual connection.
Food Bank for the Heartland is experiencing a 40% increase in need and has had to purchase $8 million of food since the beginning of covid outbreak. Food insecurity has reached areas of our community that were previously stable, and it is our duty to rally resources. Ticket sales will be donated to the Food Bank. Each $25 ticket, the Food Bank produces 75 meals.
The self-care starts at 4pm. We will be having an social (half) hour before where you can connect with each other and remember what all of us look like. At 4:30pm, the main events begin.
Victoria Kirilloff will welcome everyone, give opening statements, and draw raffle items.
Darcie Zauha of the HouseofColour will teach us how to style for Zoom meetings and how the use of color will make you standout on screen.
Rachelle DiFonzo with Details by DiFonzo, a mobile gift boutique, will highlight top holiday gifts through a virtual show.
Mandee Peterson with Lotus House of Yoga will get us up and moving with a yoga for all ages flow.
- Pamper yourself with the Winter Refresher services bundle valued at $74 with Joleen Tober with Reflections Salon and Spa. It includes Surface Max Repair Treatment ($30), a styling lesson ($29), and a Skinny Dip in the Mitten ($15) which is a warm paraffin dip for the hands with a mini hand massage.
- Find the perfect set of colors with Darcie Zauha and a $50 Gift card to HouseOfColour
- Boost Your Immune Health with three $25 Gift Card to Hurley’s No-Name Nutrition Market with Complimentary Consultation with Todd
- Start making data driven decisions with Victoria half hour consultation ($150 value).
- $100 gift card to Details by DiFonzo
Gift Bag: Free Month of Lotus-On-The-Go Yoga Classes from Lotus House of Yoga
RSVP: We are offering a limited number of attendees so please register to guarantee your night of fun.
Donation: $25 charitable contribution to Food Bank for The Heartland. The price of one ticket will produce 75 meals that will feed our Omaha community. During these challenging times, it is important that we work together to look out for those less fortunate.
For Additional Donations: Give money directly to the food bank by visiting Our Fundraising Page.
Date and Time
Thu, Dec 03, 2020
4:00p - 6:00p CST